Sunday, March 23, 2008

New Artist: Kaleo



Today, we have a new artist, Kaleo. At age 28, he has set himself up as the undiscovered star. Using myspace for promotion, he is reaching out to a broader audience. He is currently in the process of recording his debut album, Soul Graffiti. He records his songs using sound recorder and mixcraft. His first single, entitled, "The Way," features another new artist, B-Beck. The sound is deffiently the type of sond that makes you wanna sing/rap along and dance.
The Way
Heart Race
Zone [Fave]

2 comment:

Kaleo of The Music Boom Box said...

hey buddy hehe ..my bad but thats a picture of my bestfriend from a show we did ... but you can use any other picture u like on my site =)i'll send you one ok?!

Kaleo of The Music Boom Box said...

i sent you a picture of my cd cover in the email =) im going to promote your site on my page too! add me on myspace as a friend ok?!