Friday, August 22, 2008

Lady GaGa: Beautiful Dirty Rich


Lady GaGa's debut single, Just Dance, has been taking over the charts. She will be releasing her album, The Fame, October 7, in the US. Her second single will be, Beautiful Dirty Rich which Lady GaGa describes it as, "[a] sum up [of] her time of self-discovery, living in the Lower East Side of New York City and dabbling in drugs and the party scene. “That time, and that song, was just me trying to figure things out. Once I grabbed the reigns of my artistry, I fell in love with that more than I did with the party life.” I find the track infectious and it's one of the best tracks off the album. Also be on the look out for the music video, which was shot on the set of the ABC show “Dirty Sexy Money,” as a special for the series. The music video will, officially, be released in September.
Beautiful Dirty Rich

0 comment: